This report can be used in dialog or background mode to find old purchase orders.
Find commitments for old purchase orders and reduce commitments in mass.
Set the delivery completed flag and the final invoice flag as a pre-step for a later archiving process of purchase orders.
Additionally you can create reports to display the monthly, quarterly or yearly budgeted reserve for pending orders to use in financial statements.
You can implement and run this ABAP add in program within one day.
A must have for every controlling organisation to display planned costs, actual costs and commitments for his own risk Management.
- Budget revision possible through pending commitments Clearing
- Massive data processing in dialog mode or job mode (automatic mode)
- Huge time saving compared with single evaluation and single order closure
- Comfortable results mask visualization through the ALV-Layout
- Straightforward assessment of the current pending commitments
- Clearing the commitments allows to determine tax reserves and payments due monthly
- Old and no more valid material groups, payment conditions, G/L accounts, orders or PSP elements will be replaced by the valid objects
- The tool allows to accomplish the pre-condition for massive archival storage -> only items without any pending commitment could be archived
- Buyers could use the tool even if they do not possess the authorizations to change the orders
- Archival storage with control e-mail to predefined users (4 eyes principle)
- An easy visualization of the results allows a faster assessment of the differences of the values also through a currency exchange function
- Easy to use, no additional training required
- Save your investment, upward release compatible, multilingual
- Integrated solution in SAP – Add-In
- Internet use: only SAP ERP release and Add-In Portal from Konzmann necessary
- Modification free ABAP Coding for 4.70, ERP 5.0 / 6.0, S/4 HANA and higher with all EHP
- Extendable with user exits
- Installation and customizing in one day for each module
- Via Transport direct into your SAP system
- No IT follow-up and no upgrades necessary
- Worldwide reserved programme name space within SAP
- No additional hardware, no additional operating system and no additional IT maintenance required